This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Are you a tenacious, hard working professional looking to join an international manufacturing company as a Business Development Specialist? If so, our client who is based in the Ottawa area is looking for you!
- Initiating, directing, conducting and managing the marketing process including sales and providing customer service
- Identifies and develops new and expands existing markets
- Works closely with potential and existing clients, and with the organization's Product Development function in order to meet customer needs
- Works collaboratively with the senior leadership team and acts as an enabler of key projects and initiatives, including the strategic analysis of business development and/or new venture opportunities
- Acts as a liaison between other departments and contributes to the effective delivery of strategic projects
- Performs due diligence and analysis on business development / new venture opportunities, including preparation of reports and forecasts
- Builds unique market insights and strong industry relationships to proactively identify attractive business and investment opportunities
- Gathers and analyzes intelligence on competitors and acquisition targets
- Tracks and responds to economic trends, industry trends and government policies
- Conducts market and industry research; monitors industry news/reports and provides concise summaries to senior leadership as required
- Prepares financial analyses, financial models, and assists with writing of reports (internal and external)
- Participates in contract negotiations as required
- Researches and prepares presentations and communications on behalf of the Director & VP as required