This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
Applications accepted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If interested send an e-mail requesting for an application form to email@example.com, which must filled out and e-mailed back
EVENT: Disney on Ice Show - Calgary
TIME: November 15, 2017 (Wed) - November 19, 2017 (Sun)
SHIFTS: Details enclosed in application form
This is a 5 day show and preference will be given to those who can commit to a full of 40 hours from Wednesday to Sunday
- Prep work before the shows and cleaning after the show
- Leads a table and supervise 2 - 3 workers in selling Disney on Ice related products at the shows
- Duties include receiving payment by cash, debit and credit card. Issuing receipts and change due to customers. Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of each selling period to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change turn in money for sales after each selling period.
- Helps track inventory for replenishing stock.
- Any other related and assigned tasks.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous customer service or retail experience preferred but not necessary
- Previous cash handling experience is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A high level of self-confidence to sell assigned items.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Frequent walking throughout venue for entire length of shift.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently for entire length of shift.
**Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.**