P2 Energy Solutions isn't just a software and technology company. It's a place where work, fun, and innovative thinking come together every day. As a member of the P2 team, you'll work on meaningful projects that positively impact our internal and external customers. Not only do we offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits, but you'll be challenged, you'll work with talented people, and you'll grow both personally and professionally. And most importantly, you'll have a ton of fun along the way....
Are you interested in a career opportunity with a growing software company? P2 Energy Solutions is dedicated to providing a positive culture where the ability to learn, collaborate, and make a difference is rewarded. We have a fast-paced, innovative culture where employees are empowered to provide a superior experience for internal and external customers.
Upstream oil and gas professionals who are focused on solving tough challenges rely on P2 software, data and analytics solutions to optimize their business performance. We are currently developing our solutions on mobile and in the cloud! More than 1,600 companies from around the world use P2 solutions every day to manage their land assets, measure and process financial information, optimize production, and manage their reserves. With more than 80 years of experience in data and 30 years in software, P2 has offices around the world, and employs approximately 600 people.
- Work with our customers in providing technical conversion services for Qbyte Metrix, Qbyte CS Land, and Qbyte FM.
- Participate in the analysis, design, development and update of conversion tools/ scripts used to convert client master data and configuration setup for existing customers and new implementations.
- Provide advisory assistance to customers on projects and new software implementations
- Participate in projects tasks and teams to which they are assigned.
- Participate in project estimating activities.
- Contribute to the improvement of the practice’s intellectual capital.
- Utilize appropriate components of software query and development tools to extract and load customer data. Oracle PL/SQL, Excel, Java.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL, Excel, and Java experience
- Upstream Oil and Gas domain knowledge is preferred
- Proven organization, project team participation, analytical, technical aptitude, with problem solving skills
- Preferred experience in developing and testing data conversions, customizations, and interfaces and have an aptitude to develop your consulting experience
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Effectively manage time constraints and deadlines
- Aptitude for evaluating situations and drawing sound conclusions, defining issues, and implementing solutions
Belief in the P2 Way
- Always be learning.
- When in doubt, talk it out.
- Show up and follow up.
- Create positive energy.
- Think beyond…
If interested, please apply https://careers-p2energysolutions.icims.com/jobs/1486/consultant---qbyte -products/jobā in order to be considered.
Please note: Assessment testing may be required for this position.
We offer a casual work environment, comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a competitive compensation structure. We have a positive culture designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. P2 is dedicated to individual and corporate growth opportunities, and we would love to talk to you further!
P2 Energy Solutions and its affiliated companies are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.