Are you interested in joining a nursing team focused on quality patient care?
We have a nursing vacancy in the brand new 6-bed Intensive Care Unit at East Kootenay Regional Hospital and are looking for someone who is skilled, confident, easygoing and a team player to join our supportive and cohesive team.
You will have an opportunity to work with a full complement of internists and surgeons and in conjunction with the Interior Health Critical Care Transport Team (HART) regarding critical care transfers both in and out of the outlying regional facilities. We have a brand new 6 bed ICU and our RNs work 8 or 12-hour shifts.
East Kootenay Regional Hospital is located in Cranbrook, BC, we care for over 80,000 patients a year and provide hospital services to the residents of the East Kootenay region.
Our benefits package includes:
- 4 weeks vacation
- Insurance premiums 100% paid by Interior Health
- Medical Services Plan
- Extended Health Coverage
- Dental Health Coverage
- Pension Plan
If you are looking for a challenging career with a great work life balance, this position in Cranbrook is for you. Apply Today!
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC).
- Advanced preparation in a critical care clinical specialty or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 3 years.
- Canadian Triage Acuity Scale (CTAS) an asset.
- ACLS and/or CPAM (Cardio Pulmonary Arrest Management) an asset.