Our client is currently seeking an experienced housekeeper to help out on a temporary basis at one of their local facilities. This position is sensitive in nature and can be physically demanding at times and requires someone with an understanding of occupational health and safety standards and procedures.
- Clean, maintain and ensure overall cleanliness of all common areas, public bathrooms, lounges, kitchens, service areas of all facilities as directed
- Dust, vacuum, do bedding laundry, remake beds clean and sanitize resident rooms when client stay ends
- Clean, check and restock bathroom items which include: toilet paper, paper towel, soap
- Assist with laundry duties as required/assigned
- Be sure that all work areas and equipment are cleaned and maintained
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned by your supervisor/manager
- Ensure that all safety standards for residential housing are met.
- Minimum six months experience in a similar role is required
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly in English an asset
- WHMIS training within first year
- Minimum of Emergency First Aid within first year and certification maintained