Persta Resources Inc. is a Calgary-based Oil and Gas company listed in HK mainboard, and it has been in business for 13 years actively engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas in Western Canada. We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Investment & Finance Officer with strong communication skills, strong financing and project management ability to join to our company. We are offering $100,000 per year with 40-44 hours per week working schedule. We also offer Bonus and benefit that includes Dental, medical, life insurance, vision care and RRSP.
This is a high-profile position, and the successful candidate must have sufficient experience in investor relations, capital development, project financing of oil and gas projects. The Senior Investment & Finance Officer will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the investors and analyst community and management to articulate the company’s story and advance the company strategy, establishing relations with prospective investors mainly in China and other countries of East Asia, developing and presenting business plan to fund capital projects, writing and developing company’s public disclosure within the context of the company’s corporate disclosure policies as a publicly listed company.
- Develop and manage relationships with key analysts, institutional investors, financial media, and shareholders.
- Act as one of several spokespersons for the Company to introduce position and market the company to new institutional and individual investors.
- Promote the corporate through unearthing prospective investors and establishing business relations with them.
- Develop business plans with details of capital projects, project execution plan including EPCM strategies, project management, project economics and risk management.
- Conduct capital funding of capital projects and other financing activities under CEO’s instructions.
- Oversee and report ongoing capital projects to investors from early project gate to completion.
- Help continually educate covering analyst through regular review of analyst estimates and comparison with corporate targets and publically stated strategies and guidance.
- Manage financial, operational and administration systems and policies with assistance from Controller, recommending changes and improvements as the business grows.
Job requirement and qualifications:
- Degree in engineering, commerce or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in oil and gas industry, preferably with 5 years’ experience in EPCM or O&G companies.
- 5 years of progressive financial responsibility and leadership in public listed company, 3-5 years’ experience in investor relations, stocking trading and investing.
- Strong business development and relationship-building skills in the investment community, and the ability to collaborate with the executive team.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in oil and gas industry is a must
- Related combinations or equivalencies of education and experience may be considered
- Proven experience writing financial communication documents, press releases and investor presentations.
- Strong understanding of the investor/analyst community and regulatory requirements within Canada and Asia.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, Able to speak a 2nd language of Mandarin or Cantonese is an asset.
- Evidence to be provided for these attributes:
- Hands on approach – actively involved in billable consulting work, client meetings, travel, and other personal initiatives
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Effective time management, creative problem solving, practical, results orientated.
- Good public speaking
- Willing to travel internationally to visit customers, other offices especially in Asia.
- Entrepreneurship/risk taker to take on new growth initiatives.
If you are interested in our business; can contribute to our growth; and fit with our values of integrity, respect, personal initiative and continuous learning, then please submit your resume to email@example.com Or mail your resume and references to our head office at 2717, 308-4th Avenue S.W., Calgary, Alberta attention to HR manager.
Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, we will also require your basic security clearance once you passed interview.
We thank all candidates who take time to apply.