Would you like a rewarding opportunity working for a nonprofit in Alberta’s energy sector? Do you possess excellent time management and organizational skills? This contract role would provide a full spectrum of administrative support to the Director and internal committees. If you’re looking for a rewarding and meaningful career than apply today.
- Provide a full spectrum of administrative support to the Director and internal committees
- Draft, proofread and/or format correspondence, documents, presentations and communications for all lines of business units within the unit
- Maintain file folder structure, directorate records management and templates, as required
- Track the status of corporate policy changes and facilitate updates to intranet site
- Support the delivery of FOIP, Governance and Records Management training sessions acting as the FOIP line contact for the team
- Research, manage and coordinate all aspects of business travel and individual team member training including conference, meeting and event management
- Process team expenses in a timely manner as well as collate financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Minimum six years related experience in a similar type of role.
- Secondary Diploma or Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, leadership team, and external clients
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an open, honest, and clear communication style
- Highly self-motivated and demonstrates initiative consistently
- Excellent time management and organizational skill set
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Acrobat Adobe.
- Experience in, and knowledge of the energy industry would be an asset