These permanent career opportunities are based in the Portage La Prairie, MB area and require relocation to the area. Our client is seeking two fixed wing Flight Instructors (minimum Class 3 rating) for their state-of-the-art Pilot training facility where they are proud to support the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) through state of the art software, stationary and full motion simulators, four fleets of aircraft, a dedicated aerodrome and support facilities.
How can you stand out? If You…
- Have your commercial pilot’s license and a valid Transport Canada fixed wing Flight Instructor rating (Class 3 or higher) and a minimum 500 hours instructing experience at a college, school, or club
- Have a passion for flying and a desire to make this a long-term career, where the possibility of promotion, into other roles within the company, exists
- Have great interest and the skills to be an instructor and a desire to support our Royal Canadian Air Force...This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you are seeking an exciting career opportunity, where the ‘sky’ is your office and on bad weather days you don’t have to worry about not getting paid ‘when the prop isn’t running’ because there is always other work to be done e.g. simulators, paperwork, etc.
- Are authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Must have your commercial pilot’s license and a valid Transport Canada fixed wing Flight Instructor rating (Class 3 or higher) and a minimum 500 hours instructing experience at a college, school, or club
- Must be able to obtain Public Works and Government Services Enhanced Reliability Clearance
- Are comfortable using MS Office
- Are proficient in the English language (oral and written) ; French proficiency is considered an asset
Our client is a well-established, reputable employer and a Transport Canada Design Approval Organization (DAO) as well as a Department of Defence Recognized DAO. Instructors work 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday and are salary based, which includes paid overtime, statutory holidays, as well as annual pay progression scale and bonuses
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Facebook and follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter