This is a full-time, permanent position (not contract or work from home) and requires relocation to the beautiful Okanagan Region of B.C. Our client is seeking a career-minded, Programmer Analyst experienced in defining, developing, testing and maintaining software programs and applications.
How can you stand out? If You…
- Have worked with .NET (C#), Angular, and SQL Server to develop web applications and integrations for RabbitMQ, Elastic Stack and a suite of ERP tools
- Have also worked with SQL Server Reporting Services (along with SSAS, SSIS) and Power BI
- Have worked with Visual Studio/MSDN and JIRA/BitBucket/Bamboo for code management and deployment
- Thrive in an environment where you can collaborate with business analysts, programmers, and internal stakeholders in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications…This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate you have a minimum of 3 years software development experience and consider yourself a specialist when it comes to isolating areas for improvement, correcting errors and general debugging. You have worked with complex, multi-site environments and as an added bonus you also have exposure to Message Brokering (RabbitMQ), NoSQL (MongoDB), Azure Cloud, Elastic Stack, Git, Workflow, corporate ERP systems, BI Tools and Techniques.
- Are authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Have a certification or degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering or equivalent work experience
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability and desire to work in a team environment
If you are interested in working for a well-established, aviation services industry leader and being part of a team where employees enjoy a rewarding and friendly work environment make sure to contact us today!
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Facebook and follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter