This position is permanent, full-time and is based in High Level, AB. Relocation is required. Our client is seeking a career-minded Production Supervisor with strong leadership skills and experience in a unionized, continuous-process manufacturing environment.
How can you stand out? If You…
- Have 3 or more years production supervisory experience, in a manufacturing environment (forestry would be ideal) and are committed to working the graveyard shift
- Are seeking an exciting career opportunity and truly enjoy leading your team to achieve departmental goals, while always focusing on their career development
- Are a team player who makes ‘safety first’ a top priority….This role might be for you!
As the ideal candidate, you are seeking an interesting career change where you will be part of a well-established team, with a reputable forestry employer. If you want to make your mark and help contribute to the continued success of the operation and career development of your team, make sure to apply today!
- Are legally authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status)
- Are an inspiring and organized leader, who truly cares about your team and their contribution to the success of the operation
- Must have experience in a continuous process manufacturing environment (forestry would be a definite asset)
- Are proficient in the English language (verbal and written)
Our client is a well known and well respected employer who manufactures lumber, panel products, co-products, biomass power, and a growing number of specialty wood products in its operations across Western Canada. As an industry leader in world markets, they provide a dynamic environment and consider the success of their people the most valuable resource.
Submit your resume today through this site or our website at www.miriamsherris.com. Make sure to also connect with Miriam Sherris on Linkedin, LIKE Miriam Sherris Recruiting on Facebook and follow Miriam Sherris on Twitter