This post has expired! It was posted more than 60 days ago.
- Audits operator quality checks at control points in the production process. Checks information for accuracy and integrity relative to SOP’s. Audits operator metal detector checks and verifies conformity to policy.
- Audits finished products relative to specifications and expectations. Reports findings and assists with corrective action.
- Follows and enforce GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines.
- Performs any other tasks assigned by the QA Manager.
- Assist supervision with the generation of accurate documentation and follow up of all programs including BRC, food safety, Health and Safety, post-cleaning inspections, and company/plant policies.
- Ensure the sanitizing practices are performed and as per company and plant policies.
- Prepare plant for and participate in internal and external BRC audits
- Ensure adherence to all quality requirements (BRC, GMP’s, HACCP, SOP’s, specifications etc)
- Work in partnership with production, maintenance and sanitation departments to prevent and resolve any BRC and quality issues. Follow job responsibilities as per BRC and other regulatory bodies·
Post secondary education in Science, Food Science or related field
Minimum 2 years related industry work experience (food manufacturing preferred)
Strong knowledge of BRC, HACCP and Food Safety programs
Basic written/oral communication in the English language
Computer, math and statistical process control skills required
Please provide your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank those candidates that apply, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted directly.