ICE Western is a part of ICE Manufacturing, a known and trusted long term provider of HVAC equipment and services. ICE is a top manufacturer of high end Industrial Commercial, Make-Up Air, Heating and Cooling Equipment.
ICE Western is committed to customer service, safety, as well innovation of our products.
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Ability to work alongside the Sales Engineers and Designers in providing accurate design models of custom air handling equipment.
- A working knowledge of basic equipment design and operation parameters such as electric motor driven fan & blower applications.
- A working knowledge of industry design standards (ASHRAE), with the ability to accurately interpret engineering specifications and applications.
- Ability to accurately quote & bid equipment to Mechanical contractors & HVAC contractors.
- Ability to manage projects & project files, providing accurate information, and thorough equipment submittal data.
Qualifications and application skill set:
- 2 years’ experience with equipment design & layout models. (Auto-CAD)
- Auto-Cad user level II (preferably Auto-CAD user level III with ability to work in 3-D CAD model space)
- 2 years’ experience in customer support & customer service.
- Proven ability to manage projects from first inception to final shipment, controlling all aspects of the project from submittal Drawings through to final as built documentation control.
- Standard Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PDF Editor, Word, Power-point, and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- use word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software to prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents
- answer telephones, greet visitors
- draft correspondence and reports
- schedule appointments and meetings using electronic calendar systems
- Support the maintenance a records management system (including classifying and coding electronic and hardcopy files)
- research information on the Internet
- operate office equipment such as fax machines, photocopiers, voice mail messaging systems and computer scanning equipment
- transcribe material from handwritten notes or digital dictation
- edit documents
- Assisting Design/Drafting Department
- Work closely with lead designer on daily tasks.
- Organize project documents, emails etc.
- Records management, filing, documentation and other office duties
- Other duties and responsibilities may be added if required
- Dental and Medical benefits through company’s group plan
- Matching RRSP contribution
- Negotiable wages offered
- Vacation time
Job Type: Permanent
Type of Work: Full- Time
Hourly Rate: $23.00-$26.00