Name: MCG Careers
MCG Careers Overview:
Rapid Employment Services is a service for job-ready Albertans looking to enter the workplace immediately. Participants work one-on-one with a Job Coach to determine their job search needs and will have access to employment services based on individual needs.
Is this the right service for you?
- Currently unemployed or underemployed (20 hours or less/week)
- Seeking full-time employment
Rapid Employment Services assists participants through the following:
- Access to several job-search tools some of which include resume/cover letter assistance, hidden job market access, and one-on-one coaching
- Job placement
- Follow-up after job placement
- Designed to help job-ready Albertans enter the workforce immediately and to obtain full-time employment
- Offered at no cost
- Funded by the Province of Alberta in partnership with the Government of Canada.
Please call 587-355-5527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the program.
New MCG Careers Jobs:
Here are the most recent job opportunities & leads that we have found or have been provided directly from MCG Careers