- Act as lobby ambassador for a premier high rise residential location.
- Assist residents, visitors with main door ingress and egress from main Lobby.
- Provide personal service assistance of the highest level that may include but is not limited to guest suite bookings, handling dry cleaning, deliveries, calling taxis, booking limousines, and more.
- Acknowledge and greet all residents and guests with utmost courtesy.
- Log daily events in Binder provided, making note of important issues as they occur.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of building amenities, services and procedures.
- Respond to general inquiries regarding services & pass on important messages to the building manager.
- Complete security / mechanical room patrols.
- Have an understanding of security issues that may occur in the building.
- Remain accessible to residents during your shift, staying at the desk as much as possible.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, while developing and maintain positive rapport with building residents and visitors.
- Understand and operate the private elevator(s) swipe card system.
- MUST hold a current AB Security License.
- MUST e able to comfortably use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook email.
- Professional, positive, and enthusiastic, self motivated and dedicated & have a reliable means of transport.
- Dependable and articulate. MUST speak, write, and read English with proficiently.
- Well groomed at all times and willing to wear uniform assigned.
- Required to lift up to 30 lbs at times, and able to walk up 5 flights of stairs.
- Monitor & CCTV Cameras for possible intruders.
New PG Jobs:
Here are the most recent job opportunities & leads that we have found or have been provided directly from PG