What Expert Mechanical Services is Hiring for:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain, service and repair HVAC & Refrigeration systems and components.
• Respond to and perform demand work orders and preventative maintenance on HVAC & Refrigertaion systems and components in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose HVAC & Refrigeration systems and equipment.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2nd or 3rd year refrigeration and air conditioning apprentice preferred.
• Knowledgeable of HVAC equipment such as: boilers, RTUs, MUAs, UHs, air conditioners, etc.
• Able to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair HVAC systems.
• Strong communication (oral and written).
• Safety oriented.
• Determined, driven and have an aptitude for learning.
• Able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Driver’s License.
If this sounds like you, apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate any interest in being part of the Expert Team, however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.