Administrative Assistant & Social Media Manager
What O is Hiring for:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. This includes computer systems, web applications, data entry, accounting and bookkeeping as well as all aspects of Social Media Management . Must have a high level of experience in all aspects of office administration.
Location / region:
This listing from O is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with O offers:
Company provided computer
Afternoon shift from 12pm to 4pm, but hours can be flexible.
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
O has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Driver Licenses
- Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player
- Language: English
- Ability to work from home due to COVID-19 situation and availability of High Speed Internet connection at home.
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational skills and experience with managing and reconciling a budget.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple deadlines, while ensuring quality project deliverables.
- An open-minded and respectful character that embraces diversity and adapts to individual needs and interests.
- A positive and fun attitude.
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Social Media Management
Read more on O job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from O? It’s time to take action!