ADT by Telus Client Representative, Retention (Calgary)
What TELUS Communications is Hiring for:
Do YOU share OUR real passion for:
- Advocating for our customers’ needs and creating a personalized experience
- Genuinely displaying humanity in every customer interaction
- Being an exceptional communicator, listen, honest and clear
- Getting things done by using each other’s unrivaled talents
- Actively adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers
The main responsibility of this position is to receive cancellation requests from customers, whether by phone or by mail. The incumbent will need to build customer loyalty by promoting an excellent customer experience and demonstrating the benefits of using our products and services and to do business with our company. The incumbent will use negotiation skills to globally reduce customer attrition. In the event that the customer does not accept the offer from the retention agent, the cancellation process will begin with the customer.
- Receive requests for cancellation of customers, whether by phone or by mail and do necessary follow ups
- Listen, analyze and respond to the needs expressed by our customers in order to retain them
- Assess client needs and create opportunities to sell certain services and that, according to established goals
- Collaborate with different departments in order to find an effective solution that is related to the requirements and tasks of retention
- Perform recovery account balances with clients when required
- Do follow up of outbound calls within the prescribed delays
- Reach the established metric of performance
- Manage the complaints of clients by performing the necessary follow ups
- Provide on demand comments and constructive reports concerning the observed tendency of the consumers
- Create an exceptional client experience and be the ambassador of the company
- Maintain and participate in a positive work environment based on teamwork
- All other required tasks assigned at the request of the team leader
Required Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position or other position related to customer service
- Experience in a position for client retention or management of complaints, an asset
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Stress management
- Client oriented
- Good judgment, capacity to take initiatives and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Positive and energetic
- Availability from Monday to Friday
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from TELUS Communications is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with TELUS Communications offers:
Working from home due to COVID-19 situation.
Company Benefits - Health, Dental and Vision
Work from home
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
About TELUS Communications:
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Read more on TELUS Communications job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from TELUS Communications? It’s time to take action!