Assistant Centre Director
What Mathnasium of Evanston is Hiring for:
Assistant Centre Director
The primary focus of this role will be to:
· Engage, build rapport and support prospective customers, from their initial enquiry through to program registration.
· Be the first point of contact for all inbound and outbound calls from customers providing full, accurate and detailed information on Mathnasium programs.
· Nurture leads to re-engage customers after their initial enquiry
· Hunter Personality with a Result driven approach to business development
· Administer Mathnasium curriculum through student assessment and diagnosis, development of learning plans, and documentation of progress
· Manage student learning environment and daily session activities
· Manage a team of Instructors to deliver excellent instruction that aligns with Mathnasium methodology
· Communicate regularly with parents.
· Provide superior customer service that results in student retention
· Conduct marketing and community networking activities. Social media marketing a plus
· Complete other administrative responsibilities
· Provide input to strategic directions and decisions
Successful candidates must:
· Be open-minded to learning new methods of teaching and problem solving
· Be energetic with a professional attitude
· Have ability to create a sense of comfort in parents and children that they are in good hands
· Have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage time effectively
· Have good leadership and management skills
· Have excellent child management skills
· Have excellent Interpersonal communication skills
· Be able to build a rapport and working relationships with candidates both on the phone and in person
· Be able to demonstrate the desire and passion to drive and achieve targets
· Have experience of working with stakeholders at all levels
· Have a LOVE for Math
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT MATHNASIUM:
- Training: We offer training in the proprietary Mathnasium Method.
- Students: You will work with a variety of students at different grade levels
- All Work is in the Centre: All work is done at the Mathnasium Centre, so you have no homework.
- Career Path: Starting as a part-time Assistant Centre Director, you can progress within the centre to become a Full-time Assistant Centre Director, or Full-time Centre Director!
An ideal candidate for this position could be a hunter personality with a result driven approach to business development and is excited to work with kids and parents to make a difference to their learning experiences. The position offers base salary and a performance incentive plan. This position could lead to a full time opportunity. If this sounds like you, email your resume now!
Location / region:
This Part-time & Full-time listing from Mathnasium of Evanston is available in Calgary NW.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Mathnasium of Evanston offers:
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
About Mathnasium of Evanston:
MATHNASIUM – The Math Learning Centre is your neighbourhood math-only learning centre that teaches kids math the way that makes sense to them. At Mathnasium, we believe every child has the ability to be more successful with a solid foundation in mathematics.
Read more on Mathnasium of Evanston job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Mathnasium of Evanston? It’s time to take action!