Concrete Precast Labourer
What Knelsen Sand & Gravel Ltd. is Hiring for:
With continued growth, our Calgary, AB location is currently looking for:
Full-time Pre-Cast Concrete Labourer
The Precast Labourer works with a team to perform tasks involved in the installation of precast concrete. This includes, but is not limited to, wall panels, and stairs. As a precast labourer, you will be responsible for pouring, spreading, and smoothing concrete with appropriate tools. You can expect to stand, walk, mix, and lift. Other duties/tasks will be at the discretion of the supervisor.
The standard work week for labourers is 40 hours. However, there are peak periods that will require you to work overtime.
Safety is top priority within Knelsen Sand & Gravel Ltd. Labourers are trained to work safely and wear personal protective equipment such as hard hats, gloves, and steel-toed boots to help minimize safety risks/injuries.
What you will bring along:
· Precast experience considered an asset
· Well-developed physical strength which enables to allow for heavy lifting, able to stand for long periods of time and work efficiently with their hands
· Blueprint reading experience considered an asset
· Willingness to work flexible hours and overtime
· Have a valid driver's license and driver’s abstract according to company policy
· Meet all Safety requirements and policies
· Pre-employment drug screening in effect
We take care of our people:
· Individual & Family Benefits (dental, vision, and health care)
· Competitive wages
· Opportunity for career advancement
· Overtime pay
For more information on Knelsen Sand & Gravel, please visit www.knelsen.com
Although we thank all applicants; only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted
Location / region:
This Full-time, Part-time & Full-time listing from Knelsen Sand & Gravel Ltd. is available in Calgary.
About Knelsen Sand & Gravel Ltd.:
Knelsen Sand & Gravel Ltd. is one of the largest construction companies in Northwestern Alberta. Through our commitment to excellence in product and service, we supply project management, gravel, asphalt paving and ready-mix concrete to the needs of our communities throughout Alberta.
Read more on Knelsen Sand & Gravel Ltd. job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Knelsen Sand & Gravel Ltd.? It’s time to take action!