What Express Container Management is Hiring for:
We pay by the container; the more containers you unload, the more money you make!
What we do?
• Load and unload containers manually
• Sort products
• Wrap pallets in shrink-wrap
What’s in it for you?
• Day and afternoon shifts available
• Full-time, part-time and on call work available
• Paid for wait times and cancellations
• Paid weekly via direct deposit
• Safe working environment
• Training provided by our On-Site management team
Job requirements :
• Capable of lifting and handling weight over 50 lbs
• Ability to work at fast pace and to perform repetitive heavy lifting
• Previous container unloading experience is great but not necessary
• Available for an immediate start and ongoing work
• Must own CSA steel toe footwear
Location / region:
This Part-time, Full-time, Part-time & Full-time, Temporary/Contract/Project listing from Express Container Management is available in Calgary.
About Express Container Management:
At ECM, we bring over 15 years of industry experience to provide high-quality and efficient container unloading services to your organization. Our trained and insured associates will work with your in-house team to load or unload and organize incoming products quickly and affordably.
Read more on Express Container Management job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Express Container Management? It’s time to take action!