Cook (Mexican Cuisine) (NOC 6322)
What The Saskatoon Farm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Cook (Mexican Cuisine) (NOC 6322)
Employer: The Saskatoon Farm
Location: 80181 - 338 Ave East Foothills, AB T1S 4S3
Terms: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $15.20 to $17.00 / hour
Benefits: Subsidized staff accommodations with internet available, Free meals at the restaurant while on shift.
Hours: 44 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply.
Education/Experience: Formal training (certificate/diploma) plus 1 year of relevant experience. Experience may be considered in lieu of formal training.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Work Location Information: Rural area
Personal Suitability: Client focus, Team player
Cuisine Specialties: Mexican
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods,
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies,
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas,
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
- Order supplies and equipment,
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers,
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment,
- Clean kitchen and work areas,
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets,
- Manage kitchen operations
Work Setting: Restaurant
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 80181 - 338 Ave East Foothills, AB T1S 4S3
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from The Saskatoon Farm is available in Okotoks.
About The Saskatoon Farm:
Read more on The Saskatoon Farm job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from The Saskatoon Farm? It’s time to take action!