Customer Service Representative
What Propeng Inc. is Hiring for:
Are you a very open and energetic person? Are you a team player? And do you enjoy helping people? Do you like to be in the center of the action?
We seem to have a very good offer for you!
We are currently looking for a customer service representative! To work with our customers!
- Help customers at the right time by building relationships, answering and resolving incoming phone calls in a fast-paced environment. This includes defining and delivering services and solutions by processing payments, updating customer information and updating billing information.
-Provides call resolution for consistent operation and routing of customer requests.
-Support agent / customer relationship.
- Maintain accurate data in appropriate systems to reflect activity. Tracks and collects information and data on the management of the department.
-Adhere to standard operating procedures and make continuous use of available resources.
- Stay up-to-date and execute press releases, new workflows and processes correctly.
- Maintain our customer service standards by meeting individual targets in terms of average turnaround time, after call, quality and compliance.
Working hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Uses online reference materials to provide reliable, accurate and effective information. Develops and maintains knowledge of products, procedures and technical systems.
- Uses technical systems effectively and efficiently, including desktop computers, call centre specific telephone systems and the Internet.
-Supports and participates in office or departmental programs and competitions.
-Performs additional duties as assigned.
-Informatics, including MS Office.
-Comfortable navigation on several monitors and through several programs simultaneously.
-Preferred customer service experience.
- The ability to review, record and organize written data from a variety of sources without a prescribed format is essential.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
Location / region:
This Full-time, Temporary/Contract/Project listing from Propeng Inc. is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Propeng Inc. offers:
Company Benefits - Prescription medication, dental, vision care, employee assistance program, short term disability, company pension
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Propeng Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- hihgh level education
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Propeng Inc.:
The Propeng inc.
Propeng is a privately owned family business that has been in business since 2011 and has become one of the largest property management companies in Western Canada with offices in Alberta, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. Propeng's management portfolio currently includes more than 190 residential rental apartments, over 130 condominium units and 43000 square feet of commercial space. As a licensed broker and member of the Alberta Real Estate Association, our goal is to build long-term relationships with our clients based on cooperation and trust. We want you to prosper and experience the pleasure of owning a property without worry.
Read more on Propeng Inc. job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Propeng Inc.? It’s time to take action!