Digital Marketing Specialist
What RidgeCrest Developments Inc is Hiring for:
RidgeCrest Developments, a full-service exterior installations company based in central Calgary, seeks an experienced contractor to manage our website, social media marketing, and business development activities. This is a part-time/contract position requiring an estimated 10-20 hours/week.
Responsibilities include the following:
Website Management, Social Media Marketing, and Business Development
· Manage website content updating (e.g., uploading project pre- and post-completion photos)
· Solicit, track, and upload customer testimonials
· Update other website content as directed
· Market our company effectively on social media
· Promote our product and services information through diverse media and methods
· Coordinate our company’s participation in marketing and exhibit events (post-COVID)
Location & Hours: Our office is located at 1008 17 Ave. SW, Calgary. This position requires some in-person meetings during our office hours (M-F, 8-4), while other work may be performed remotely or in the office, depending on your preference, with some flexibility in work hours. The office suite is shared by two other people (the company owner and the office manager), but this position will have its own office, allowing for safe physical distancing.
Please submit all of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Cover letter summarizing your relevant experience and stating your hourly rate;
3. Sample list of clients, with links to examples of your relevant work (e.g., social media marketing, websites you manage); and
4. 3 professional (employer or client) references.
Closing Date: Until suitable candidate has been found.
Location / region:
This listing from RidgeCrest Developments Inc is available in Calgary.
About RidgeCrest Developments Inc:
Residential Exterior Renovations
"Beautiful Exteriors Made Easy"
Read more on RidgeCrest Developments Inc job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from RidgeCrest Developments Inc? It’s time to take action!