What About Staffing is Hiring for:
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have a working vacation in beautiful Banff National Park! Our client is located in the pristine Alberta Rocky Mountains giving you access to world famous, hiking, dining, shopping and amenities, living at this luxury hotel for the duration of your seasonal employment.
As a Dishwasher/Kitchen Aide you will be working in the busy kitchen of this establishment, ensuring any and all needs are met to ensure guest satisfaction. You will be working in a collaborative, team-based setting so an eagerness to jump in and help out are of the utmost importance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Ensuring all kitchenware/materials are clean and attended to
- Offering additional support to the team where needed
- Previous experience in a hospitality role considered an asset
- Previous dishwashing/kitchen experience considered an asset
- Ability to work in fast paced environments with ease
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable, hard-working and team-oriented
- Ability to multitask with great attention to detail
- Prioritization and time management skills
Included for Seasonal Workers:
- Free on-site accommodations for entirety of employment term
- Two meals a day or equivalent
- Access/Discounts to world class amenities, hiking, paddle boards, kayaks
- Free Parking on site
- Transport at the beginning and end, of assignment depending on location and availability may be provided but not guaranteed.
- 40 hours per week
- 5 days working, 2 days off/week
- This opportunity does not include relocation. It will be the responsibility of the candidate should relocation be required.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in Canada to be considered for employment.
The About Staffing team would like to thank everyone who applies and will contact those potential candidates who are suitable for the position based on the employer’s needs.
Location / region:
This Full-time, Temporary/Contract/Project listing from About Staffing is available in Banff / Canmore.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with About Staffing offers:
Regular 40 hour week
Private Accommodation/Meals included
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
About Staffing has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Criminal record check
- Language: English
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About About Staffing:
ABOUT STAFFING recruiters are Alberta’s experts in connecting candidates with great jobs. We focus on temporary, direct hire and temporary-to-direct hire placements in the corporate, industrial, management and technical fields. We specialize in providing solutions for organizations that urgently need positions filled or that require confidentiality, which means you receive exclusive access to opportunities often unavailable anywhere else.
Read more on About Staffing job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from About Staffing? It’s time to take action!