Energy Mentors - Calgary (Mandarin/Cantonese/Arabic/South Asian speaking)
What Kambo Energy Group is Hiring for:
Have an impact in your community! Empower Me® Program Seeks Motivated Multi-Lingual Energy Mentor
Empower Me is seeking dynamic, community-driven, team players ready to hit the ground running in the position of Energy Mentor. Empower Me Energy Mentors promote and implement Empower Me, an energy savings program designed for multi-lingual communities in Edmonton. Empower Me Energy Mentors are selected based on their roles and influence in these communities. They are trained to help their community reduce their energy usage, and improve home safety, health, and comfort.
The ideal Energy Mentor has experience working with community organizations and understands the unique needs and requirements of their own communities and cultures. They are positive, enthusiastic, and able to maintain calm under pressure. The Energy Mentor is well connected within AB’s new immigrant communities and interested in making an impact through their own networks.
Mentors must speak another language fluently such as: Mandarin/Cantonese/Arabic/South Asian
- Conduct workshops with community groups.
- Promote the Empower Me program within your community.
- Plan and attend community events as a representative of Empower Me.
- Report on relevant experiences working as an Energy Mentor.
- Maintain accurate records through data entry and record keeping.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Connections to the communities and associations within your culture in Calgary.
- Comfortable with public speaking and giving presentations.
- Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, Email, Data entry).
- Excellent English skills – speak, read and write at LINC level 6 or above.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have own transportation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Work or volunteer experience with community level groups.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Familiarity with energy, sustainability, and conservation or willingness to learn.
We offer flexible working hours and a relaxed, open, and supportive environment. This is an hourly, part-time position, including some business hours as well as evenings and weekends.
If you’re interested in working with a team of passionate people who are building something amazing and having fun while we do it, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply on our website: https://kambogroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php ?id=49
Location / region:
This Part-time listing from Kambo Energy Group is available in Calgary.
About Kambo Energy Group:
Read more on Kambo Energy Group job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Kambo Energy Group? It’s time to take action!