What Alpha Better Landscaping is Hiring for:
The Excavator Operator is responsible for the safe operation of a CAT 308C, CAT 320 DLL, or Case CX210 during project construction.
- Perform pre-operational and hazard assessment checks on equipment and job site.
- Perform assigned excavations on schedule, as directed by the Heavy Equipment Supervisor and the project Superintendents.
- Ensure grading, sloping, and trenching are done to the proper depth and grade.
- Conduct work in accordance with OH&S requirements.
- Observe and note condition of excavator equipment to ensure standards are met and problems and defects are corrected.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate with crew members, supervisors, and other colleagues.
- Ability to prioritize to meet tight deadlines.
- Good hand eye coordination.
- Physical dexterity to handle prolonged sitting and operating an excavator.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
- Reliable, punctual, and a team player.
- Open to continuous learning.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK UNTIL THE END OF SEASON – APPROXIMATELY END OF NOVEMBER.
Location / region:
This Temporary/Contract/Project listing from Alpha Better Landscaping is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Alpha Better Landscaping offers:
Join Us. Be You.
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Alpha Better Landscaping has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Driver Licenses
- Long Hours
- Steel-toed safety boots
- 3+ years experience
- Your own vehicle
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Alpha Better Landscaping:
Alpha Better Landscaping is one of several family owned companies. First founded in 1979. Alphabetterlands.com
Read more on Alpha Better Landscaping job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Alpha Better Landscaping? It’s time to take action!