What Undisclosed Company is Hiring for:
• Provide support to leaders and employees seeking HR information
• Recruitment of staff and field positions as directed including developing strategies to hire, targeted advertising, prescreen interviews, coordinating interviews, conducting references and or background checks
• Development of offer letters, coordination of position negotiation and onboarding of new employees including orientation and related paperwork
• Administration of the company benefit plans
• Maintain employee files physically and or digitally
• Off boarding employees
• Developing and implementing templates, policies and procedures related to the function
• Support to operations, your biggest client, to ensure they can function at peak performance
• Assisting leaders in performance management
• Assisting in the development of employee communications
• Provide guidance as required related to employee relations
• Maintain relevant dashboards and data analytics to improve process and report successes
• Assist in ad hoc reporting and presentations as requested
• Arrange training and development initiatives and/or conduct employee training as required
• Other duties as required
Experience, Qualifications, Education and/or Certifications
• Post secondary education in Human Resources is an asset
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment responsible for HR Activites
• CPHR or working towards the designation is an asset
• Proficient in the MS Office suite of products
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate verbally and written to all levels within the organization as well as to outside vendors and applicants
• Maintains confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from Undisclosed Company is available in Calgary.
Undisclosed Company has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 3+ years experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Undisclosed Company:
This is a solo HR Generalist position for a family owned trades based business located in Calgary. You will be responsible for all Human Resources activities for the organization. You will be a resource for all HR activities and a resource to management related to but not limited to recruitment, policy interpretation, benefits, performance management and general HR inquiries. Recruitment is through a recruitment company and name of the hiring company will be disclosed for applicants progressing through the application process.
Read more on Undisclosed Company job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Undisclosed Company? It’s time to take action!