IT Project Coordinator
What Microserve is Hiring for:
IT Project Coordinator
Microserve is an industry leading provider of IT services and solutions to Canadian organizations. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 300 team members, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers in Canada.
Based in Calgary, AB, the IT Deployment Project Coordinator participates in the planning, development, and execution of desktop, mobility or print IT and deployment projects. We are looking for a coordinator with 1-2 years of IT project coordination leadership experience.
Projects are primarily for our clients and may include management of multiple vendors, internal resources, managing the logistics and technical elements of large scale IT deployments. The role will work as part of a larger team responsible to manage project deliverables through all stages of the project management lifecycle. As such, from time to time the IT Deployment Project Coordinator may develop the strategic plan, define the work plan, implement and manage project specific data tools. The IT Project Coordinator will also interact with client stakeholders, internal technical teams, manage the budget and oversee the implementation and execution projects.
· Provide initial analysis and quotes for various customer requests, business requirements analysis, internal cost estimates;
· Planning Preparation, solutions design, and quality assurance of the deployment process;
· Produce project plans and schedules required for the successful delivery of project;
· Work with vendors and customers defining project requirements and executing the project;
· Analyze and report on all phases of the deployment project;
· Manage the day to day operations of project team both virtually and via team meetings;
· Collaborate with technical resources, business subject matter experts to establish the technical performance needs;
· Guide the successful achievement of the objectives, in collaboration with the other members of the leadership team;
· Recommend information technology strategies, policies and procedures through identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· Minimum 1 year experience managing coordinating or operating within IT projects
· Experience in all phases of the project management lifecycle
· Excellent negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
· Strong analytical, planning, and budgeting skills
· Strong data management, Excel, SQL or reporting skills
· ITIL Certification an asset
· PMP certification or working towards certification is considered an asset
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from Microserve is available in Calgary SE, Calgary NE, Calgary NW, Calgary, Calgary (Downtown).
Technology is empowering. It helps us accomplish more with fewer resources. We can use it to maintain high-quality work, even at breakneck speeds, or to achieve things we haven’t imagined yet. And it connects us, allowing us to stay in contact anytime, anywhere.
At Microserve, we use technology to empower our clients to succeed. That means delivering the kind of IT support and consultation that helps turn your goals into reality.
Microserve is headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton and Halifax. Founded in 1987, we support the IT needs of businesses and organizations across industries throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Atlantic Canada, with clients ranging from mid-sized operations to enterprise-level organizations. We partner with each of our clients, regardless of size, to provide custom, responsive IT support and solutions that propel our clients toward their goals.
We genuinely believe we’re the best choice for IT support in Canada.
Read more on Microserve job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Microserve? It’s time to take action!