What Microserve is Hiring for:
At Microserve, we are an industry leader in providing technology solutions to public and private sector clients across Western Canada. Headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Halifax, Victoria, Calgary, and Edmonton, we employ over 400 staff, and are one of the largest technology solutions providers, recognized our ability to deliver and innovate to meet the changing needs of our clients.
You are a recruiter who has experience with full cycle recruiting and who has experience in the technology space. You will look to hunt talent, be a connector, a proactive pipeline builder, a lover of constant growth and change, and you utilize technology to get results. You will be able to assist and learn recruitment initiatives and sourcing strategies, incorporating our brand and core values, using analysis and data we will build on and fine-tune your recruitment process as you go. It is your job to raise the bar with every hire, and your personal success and impact will come from knowing you are closely involved in doing just that when you look at the talented people around you. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication, willingness to learn, not be afraid to reach out to talent, and a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced and rewarding work environment.
- Recruiting efforts: effectively source within our current data base and recruiting tools, filter through web applicants screening against job criteria and specifications, conduct references.
- Be able to understand the client’s recruitment needs
- Source, screen, and recruit professionals across a wide range of technology roles
- Review applications and interview applicants through phone and or video
- Assist the team with some of the daily tasks.
- Delivering results in talent attraction, hiring the right people with the right skills and mindset when the business needs them.
- Building effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent for recurring and hard-to-fill roles in the technology space, including highlighting opportunistic/future strategic hires for Microserve
- Build a strong brand in the market, proactively networking, cold calling, and “deep dive” into passive candidate networks through various markets and channels
- Deliver a high-level candidate experience, through superior candidate write ups and screening
- Develop strong relationships candidates and cross-functional partners to create a best in class hiring experience, from recruiting through onboarding
- Proactively source candidates to build a matrix and network to source from
- Partnering with the HR team on departmental objectives and ad-hoc projects
- 2 + years of proven technical recruitment experience and a strong understanding of various roles in a tech company.
- Experience with sourcing, screening, and interviewing potential candidates.
- Technical aptitude and understanding of social recruitment tools
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow ups, negotiations, and hiring.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of an ATS system considered an asset
- Proficient user of MS Office
Location / region:
This listing from Microserve is available in Calgary NE, Calgary NW, Calgary, Calgary (Downtown), Calgary SW, Calgary SE.
Technology is empowering. It helps us accomplish more with fewer resources. We can use it to maintain high-quality work, even at breakneck speeds, or to achieve things we haven’t imagined yet. And it connects us, allowing us to stay in contact anytime, anywhere.
At Microserve, we use technology to empower our clients to succeed. That means delivering the kind of IT support and consultation that helps turn your goals into reality.
Microserve is headquartered in Burnaby, BC, with offices in Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton and Halifax. Founded in 1987, we support the IT needs of businesses and organizations across industries throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Atlantic Canada, with clients ranging from mid-sized operations to enterprise-level organizations. We partner with each of our clients, regardless of size, to provide custom, responsive IT support and solutions that propel our clients toward their goals.
We genuinely believe we’re the best choice for IT support in Canada.
Read more on Microserve job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Microserve? It’s time to take action!