Junior Project Manager
What Robson Design Build Ltd. is Hiring for:
• Prepare and plan project schedules
• Prepare and process all change orders
• Source and procure sub-contracts with contractors and suppliers necessary to complete projects
• Study building contract documents and negotiate with building owners and sub-contractors
• Coordinate preparation of cost estimates and the documentation for contract bids and change orders during the construction phase
• Prepare and submit for approval monthly progress invoices to the Owner/General
• Approve payment to sub-contractors by valuation of completed works
• Ensure that building code regulations and standards are met
• Consult with architects, engineers, and other technical workers to make sure that design intentions are met
• Review project scope with Field Supervisor
• Ensure quality control trigger required inspections
• Review all invoices and allocate appropriate job costing code
• Prepare project schedule and provide progress updates to the customer on a regular basis
• Ensure customer relations are maintained
• Prepare bids & contract documents
• Coordinate project start-up
• Coordinate pre-construction activities to ensure customer's safety, quality pre
qualification and orientation
Location / region:
This listing from Robson Design Build Ltd. is available in Valemount.
About Robson Design Build Ltd.:
Small company with big ambitions. Our mission is to grow into a midsize general contracting firm that can take on large scale projects throughout BC & Alberta. By keeping the head office in a small mountain town, this allows employees to live in a desirable, affordable location.
Read more on Robson Design Build Ltd. job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Robson Design Build Ltd.? It’s time to take action!