What PEAK Legal Counsel is Hiring for:
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a member in good standing with the Law Society of Alberta;
- Have a minimum of three years post-call experience in civil litigation, with preference given to those with experience with commercial/industrial construction disputes;
- Have a breadth and depth of technical legal knowledge and strong analytical and drafting skills;
- Be a strong communicator with solid organizational skills, and the ability to effectively juggle conflicting priorities;
- Be a team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively; and
- Have a desire to deliver an exceptional client experience.
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home;
- Manageable, results-based expectations that allow you to focus on producing high quality work product;
- A collaborative workplace that values quality and client satisfaction over billings targets;
- The opportunity to help build a forward-thinking law firm, where we use the latest technology to enable us to provide responsive, high quality service to our clients, while supporting a more enjoyable work experience for our staff; and
- Compensation consistent with industry norms for national firms.
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from PEAK Legal Counsel is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with PEAK Legal Counsel offers:
Competitive salary & Benefits
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
About PEAK Legal Counsel:
PEAK Legal Counsel is a fast-growing law firm where we put our clients first. We aim to foster a collaborative workplace with flexible hours and a strong focus on work-life balance.
Read more on PEAK Legal Counsel job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from PEAK Legal Counsel? It’s time to take action!