Maintenance Assistant - Part Time
What Northstar Residents Association Ltd. is Hiring for:
The NSRA Maintenance Assistant is a detailed oriented, driven, outgoing and integral part of the
Maintenance Team. This role is to perform general maintenance and at the community centre.
Working Conditions: Predominantly outdoors. Must be able to work in all weather conditions (heat,
cold, rain, snow, etc.) for extended periods of time.
This position reports to: Maintenance Manager
• Assist with all responsibilities in maintaining of NSRA operations: Community Centre, park,
• Complete all landscaping tasks: mowing, trimming hedge trimming, tree and shrub pruning, weed
control, watering, fertilizing, sod and seeding.
• Be able to operate a variety of equipment to maintain lawns and grounds (i.e. riding mower,
push mower, weed trimmer, hedge trimmer, etc.).
• General building maintenance an asset.
• Assist with water park operation (cleaning filters, water sampling, reservoir tank cleaning,
spray deck cleaning, etc.)
• Complete daily inspections to ensure safe operations.
• Conform to all NSRA regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures
• Be an Ambassador for the NSRA by communicating effectively and courteously to staff and
• Other related duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager
• Experience in general maintenance and landscaping
• Able to work independently and as part of the team
• Excellent time management skills
• Able to lift up to 75 pounds
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Current First Aid/CPR/AED certifications.
• Successful completion of a criminal record check
Employment Term: May Long Weekend to September Long Weekend 2020 Hours:
Friday through Sunday - Varying shifts between 7:00AM – 9:00PM
Rate: $15.00 to $18.00 per hour.
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from Northstar Residents Association Ltd. is available in Calgary NW.
About Northstar Residents Association Ltd.:
Read more on Northstar Residents Association Ltd. job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Northstar Residents Association Ltd.? It’s time to take action!