Mascot Costume Designer
What The Mascot Company is Hiring for:
Our costumes are in such high demand....we just can't keep up! So, if you have most of the following skills, we could sure use your help:
- Patterning drafting – ability bring a drawing on paper to life
- Sewing full fur bodies and outfits for our custom mascots based on illustrations unique to each client
- Experienced in following patterns and expertise in hand stitching
- Proficient with industrial sewing machines (straight stitch, serge, walking foot, etc.)
- Experience working with various fabrics (faux fur, foam, fleece, spandex, heavy nylon, broadcloth, etc.)
- Building props for costumes and drama productions (Think Comic-Con)
Location / region:
This Part-time & Full-time, Temporary/Contract/Project listing from The Mascot Company is available in Calgary.
About The Mascot Company:
Our dynamic and ever expanding company has been creating iconic mascot characters all over the world since 2001. Our clientele include sports teams, schools at all levels and companies, including the San Jose Sharks, Miami Dolphins and the Chicago Bears.
Read more on The Mascot Company job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from The Mascot Company? It’s time to take action!