Primary Care Paramedic
What DXP | HSE Integrated is Hiring for:
Please apply at https://hseintegrated.com/careers/
A Primary Care Paramedic’s (PCP) main objective is to ensure that injured workers are provided with immediate onsite medical care, and to advise and/or arrange timely transport to a medical facility as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, understand and comply with HSE’s Medical Control Guidelines, safety policies and job procedures, as well as all applicable government laws and regulations.
- Report to the areas station manager and take specific job directions from Operations for the station in which he/she is working.
- Work within their applicable scope of practice determined by their licensing body and under the medical control of the HSE Medical Director, utilizing the HSE Medical Control Guidelines
- Always act in a manner that ensures the patient’s dignity, safety, privacy and confidentiality
- Ensure that injured workers are provided with immediate and professional on-site medical care and to advise and/or arrange timely transport to additional medical care as needed
- Be familiar with and work in accordance with health and safety legislation and company policies and procedures
- Take reasonable care to use safety and personal protective equipment as required by health and safety legislation and company policies and procedures
- Report to HSE Integrated supervision and management immediately after any incident or condition believed to be hazardous to worker’s health or safety
- Refuse work if danger is imminent or not controlled
- Current (unrestricted) registration as a PCP with the applicable Provincial licensing body
- Standard field level tickets: H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS and CSO (Common Safety Orientation)
- Valid, unrestricted Class 4 Driver’s Licence (Please note, a valid licence does not include a Learner’s Permit or Graduated Licence.)
- Current and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Previous experience in the Industrial or Oil & Gas sector as a medic is considered an asset
- Physically capable of working in adverse weather environment and conditions.
- Willingness to cross train for other positions/locations
- Pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen
- Perform other duties as directed by your Supervisor
Location / region:
This Temporary/Contract/Project listing from DXP | HSE Integrated is available in Alberta.
About DXP | HSE Integrated:
Read more on DXP | HSE Integrated job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from DXP | HSE Integrated? It’s time to take action!