What PeopleReady is Hiring for:
WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1062 located at 150/152 58th Ave. SW Calgary AB T2H 0A2 is currently hiring for Retail Associate.
Are you an upbeat and positive individual looking to find work in a fun and dynamic environment? Do you enjoy talking to customers and helping to meet business goals? PeopleReady is looking for committed Retail Associates to start immediately for one of our local clients. As a Retail Associate, your responsibilities would include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answering their questions about our products, and recommending the right solutions. You will also promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Another aspect of this position might be assisting with inventory and stocking. Ultimately, the duties of a Retail Associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store's sales goals. If this seems like a dream job, then you are encouraged to apply at the link above.
- Greeting customers and answering any questions they may have
- Accurately operating cash registers and providing customers with professional service
- Increasing in-store sales, cross-selling products, and directing customers to merchandise
- Assisting in maintaining the stock room and helping to set up displays within the store
- Maintaining business tidiness and appearance by keeping the area cleaned and organized at all times
- Previous retail experience preferred but not required
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Able to learn quickly about the client's products and needs
- Able to stand in a stationary position for extended period of time
To begin your journey, go to
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
Location / region:
This Temporary/Contract/Project listing from PeopleReady is available in Calgary.
Read more on PeopleReady job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from PeopleReady? It’s time to take action!