Retail Sales Associate
What Wheatland Trees is Hiring for:
Wheatland Trees has an outstanding opportunity for a student, or an individual, with marketing, horticulture and/or agriculture experience. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who wants to grow with our company for years into the future.
· Assist to maintain and grow our client base
· Assess customer’s needs and provide assistance
· Develop sales presentations, proposals or other materials to illustrate benefits from use of our goods and/or services
· Learn to troubleshoot possible plant and growth issues
· A valid driver’s license with a clean or near clean driver’s abstract
If you have the
following attributes, please contact us as soon as possible:
· Super keen – to work, learn and advance yourself and our company
· Self-motivated, enjoy people with an easy manner
· Constantly in the pursuit of further knowledge (for yourself and your employer)
· Physically fit
· Hard working
· Forward thinking
· Previous experience in retail is preferred
Some post-secondary education in marketing, horticulture and/or agriculture is preferred
Location / region:
This Temporary/Contract/Project listing from Wheatland Trees is available in Strathmore.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Wheatland Trees offers:
Join Us. Be You.
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Wheatland Trees has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- An open-minded and respectful character that embraces diversity and adapts to individual needs and interests.
- A positive and fun attitude.
- People Skills
- Experience an asset
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Wheatland Trees:
Read more on Wheatland Trees job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Wheatland Trees? It’s time to take action!