Sales Development Representative
What Vendasta Technologies is Hiring for:
Vendasta is seeking remote, Calgary (& surrounding area) based sales professionals to join our growing team!
Vendasta is a Saskatoon, SK based technology company. At Vendasta, we believe in helping great local businesses survive and thrive in a world that’s more competitive than ever—all through the help of trusted local experts like traditional marketing agencies, media companies, and others who have been helping small and medium businesses with their marketing needs for years.
About the Opportunity
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to work with and build relationships with major brand names in digital, telecommunications, media, and more on behalf of Vendasta. You will live & breathe Vendasta’s platform as well as our product and service portfolio, acting as the first point of contact in our sales funnel to prospect, qualify, and book quality presentations for Vendasta’s Business Development team.
From the Sales Development Representative role, you will be given the opportunity to learn about Vendasta, SaaS, the tech industry and so, so much more. Vendasta offers exciting opportunities for career growth in business development, partner growth, account management, and more (depending on availability)! If you're looking for a launch pad to take your career in technology and sales to the next level by learning the ropes from incredible leaders, this is the opportunity for you!
- Qualify new prospects from leads generated by our Marketing teams
- Contact and build rapport with prospects to assess opportunities for partnership via phone, email, and web conferencing
- Identify prospect needs and present appropriate products and solutions aiming to build excitement about the Vendasta platform
- Grow Vendasta’s partner base by booking presentations for Business Development Reps to close
- Track and maintain accurate information in CRMs
- Build and maintain exceptional subject matter expertise on owned-and-operated and Marketplace products to educate & energize potential partners
- Work toward a daily call and presentation goal and strive to exceed these expectations
- Build a pipeline of leads and follow up on any missed opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of successful experience in sales and/or customer service
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve or exceed predetermined sales goals and targets—drive and tenacity are a must!
- World-class presentation & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Energetic, upbeat, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Resourceful and curious individual with a sharp intellect and the ability to pick things up quickly
- Familiarity with understanding & translating technical concepts; ability to learn & pivot quickly
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from Vendasta Technologies is available in Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Vendasta Technologies offers:
Working from home due to COVID-19 situation.
Comprehensive insurance package
Health Care Spending Account
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
About Vendasta Technologies:
At Vendasta, we believe in helping great local businesses survive and thrive in a world that’s more competitive than ever—all through the help of trusted local experts like traditional marketing agencies, media companies, and others who have been helping small and medium businesses with their marketing needs for years.
It’s why we created the white-label Vendasta Platform for selling digital solutions to local businesses. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on local economies around the world, grow professionally, and have a really great time doing it – let’s talk!
Read more on Vendasta Technologies job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Vendasta Technologies? It’s time to take action!