What Adecco Canada is Hiring for:
Adecco is currently recruiting for a permanent, full-time Sales Manager in Calgary, AB. If you have experience in cold calling and sales generation, and are ready to take your career to the next-level, this is your opportunity to do so. In this role, the Sales Manager will report to the Western Regional Sales Leader and will be responsible for generating new business opportunities while maintaining a book of business in their assigned territory.
Our client is an international manufacturer of a variety of building products and the world’s largest manufacturer of fiberglass composites. The ideal candidate will be a sales professional who has previous experience selling similar products to the wholesale, retail and commercial channel networks.
- Competitive rewards package
- Lucrative base salary + incentives
- Comprehensive benefits including a health spending account
- Home office based position
- RRSP matching program
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously build intimate insight and knowledge of the market and customers within the territory
- Understand what is necessary for the direct customers to be successful, generate measurable differential value from current and future products, program and process delivered to the customer
- Develop strategies by analyzing the competition which identifies competitive advantages, disadvantages and company strengths and weaknesses
- Analyze execution risks and their potential impact on business segment results in addition to the definition of a mitigation plan which addresses the risks with and identified actions
- Deliver plans for all segments; optimize, identify and deliver differential value
- Continually seek knowledge of the competition and ensure the information is fed back into the organization in a way that can shape action
- Manage margin through strategic price, actionable cost management, and effective negotiation using accurate and reliable reporting tools
- Identify and develop process changes to eliminate waste and increase profitability
- Establish strong and productive high, wide and deep customer relationships
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field
- 2+ years of demonstrated ability to develop and sell from cold call through close
- Ability to operate across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Ability to market, educate and sell new products and services to attract new customers
- Solid experience delivering impactful presentations and demonstrations
- Demonstrated ability to develop an intimate knowledge of customers, competition, and the market
- Must be able to prioritize and execute against multiple opportunities
- Ability to make decisions and commit to a course of action with appropriate information and recognize uncertainty of success; weigh and manage risk in decision making
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from Adecco Canada is available in Calgary.
The below are factors that tend to matter for our listing seekers. This listing with Adecco Canada offers:
Company Benefits - Prescription medication, dental, vision care, employee assistance program, short term disability, company pension
Comprehensive insurance package
Health Care Spending Account
Work from home
As positions vary, please confirm details with employer.
Adecco Canada has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Language Requirements English
- Some related experience required
- Strong written skills in English, and the ability to communicate in both official languages.
- Thrives in working in a fast-paced professional environment with specific targets
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Adecco Canada:
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Read more on Adecco Canada job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Adecco Canada? It’s time to take action!