What Prime Management Group Inc. is Hiring for:
Our client, an established, leading Canadian supplier, is seeking a collaborative, results oriented, hands-on Sanitation Lead to join their team in Calgary, Alberta.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Sanitation Lead will lead by example and bring forth innovative ideas and suggestions to improve production while working hands on as a senior sanitation employee and engaging the team with diplomacy and tact to cultivate an effective, positive work environment.
This position will maintain and work to a high standard for plant cleanliness and challenge the Sanitation crew to meet or exceed this standard. Additionally, this hands on, working sanitation position will ensure HACCP, Health & Safety, Quality and Bio Security policies and procedures are followed and applied by all team members.
- Clean as per written procedure instructions, in compliance with safety policies, and correctly document all required cleaning
- Inform maintenance crew of any concerns, as well as document maintenance related concerns
- Ensure all food safety issues are communicated with the Plant Manager including any equipment wear or damage
- Ensure established HACCP, bio-security, and health and safety procedures are being followed by self and team
- Report all incident/near miss/hazards
- 3+ years experience in a food processing plant with demonstrated leadership skills
- HACCP and first aid training an asset
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Experienced using MS Office programs and an ability to learn new software
Overnight Shift: 5pm-1am
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from Prime Management Group Inc. is available in Calgary.
About Prime Management Group Inc.:
Executive Search & Recruitment firm.
Read more on Prime Management Group Inc. job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Prime Management Group Inc.? It’s time to take action!