SUMMER STUDENT (HUMAN RESOURCES/ADMINISTRATION) â Edmonton, AB
What Unlimited Potential Community Services is Hiring for:
SUMMER STUDENT (HUMAN RESOURCES/ADMINISTRATION) – Edmonton, AB
Position: 1 temporary, full time position for a duration up to 12 weeks commencing July 2020.
Qualifications/Experience: This position is funded through Canada Summer Jobs. Successful candidates must meet all program eligibility including, but not limited to:
- Be a current student or recent graduate in a Human Resources or related field is preferred
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
Other requirements: A current, clear Police Information Check and Intervention Record check.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- The desire to gain experience in the non-profit sector
- Willing to gain experience in the human resources field
- The drive to multitask, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with all employees with a focus on customer service
- A positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and ability to be a team player
- Able to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point) and experience with databases would be an asset
Closing Date: July 03, 2020
Our values are integrity, innovation, collaboration, empowerment, customer service and accountability. If you meet the above criteria, hold similar values and are looking to join a dynamic team that works hard to empower organizations to run at peak efficiency, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or online at https://mpowrsupports.org/.
MPOWR is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all cultures and backgrounds; all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from Unlimited Potential Community Services is available in Calgary.
About Unlimited Potential Community Services:
Unlimited Potential Community Services (UP) is a non-profit charitable society that has been providing quality support and treatment since 1987. Our goal is to restore stability and hope in the lives of children, youth, adults, and families so they can achieve personal independence and family unity. UP believes cultural tradition is an important part of mental wellness, so we incorporate the culture and traditions of our clients wherever possible. UP invites applicants who are passionate about providing quality support to our clients through a culturally sensitive approach and helping us to work together towards our goal to support each child and family to reach their full potential.
Read more on Unlimited Potential Community Services job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Unlimited Potential Community Services? It’s time to take action!