What Tuk Tuk Thai - Inglewood is Hiring for:
Front Counter Duties
- Greet and welcome customers when entering and leaving Tuk Tuk Thai
- Efficiently and effectively operate POS system
- Take customer orders in person, over the phone and through delivery partner platforms
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Verify balance of the register at the end of the shift, or working period, and submit Sales Report to Supervisor
- Confirm and double check that all ordered items are received by guests
- Cross sell products and introduce new ones
- Knowledgeably answer customers questions regarding Tuk Tuk Thai, including but not limited to the menu (ingredients, special orders, allergies), general information (hours and locations) and history
- Prepare coffee and tea drinks
- Monitor and maintain stock of take-away coolers
- Maintain cleanliness of the front of house areas, including storefront, windows, countertops, floors, washrooms, furniture, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Setting up and stocking stations, fridges and freezers with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service; including cleaning, cutting and preparing vegetables, meat and sauces
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the line utilizing various cooking methods
- Ensure food is prepared and served in a timely fashion, without compromising quality and presentation
- Monitor product freshness and rotate product
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment regularly
- Maintain cleanliness of the back of house areas (including washing pots/pans, taking out the garbage)
- Other duties as assigned
- Have fun, be open, be real
- Excellent English communications skills – oral and written
- Superior problem-solving abilities; able to handle difficult situations and/or customers
- Professional, positive and proactive
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Proven cooking experience in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with industry’s best practices; including sanitation and cooking temperature requirements
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned task
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Minimum of one-year experience in food service industry
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- ProServe Certification
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in Thai Restaurant is preferred
- Alberta Health Food Safety Certificate is an asset
Wages: $15 and up per hour, plus participation in tip pool
Location / region:
This Part-time listing from Tuk Tuk Thai - Inglewood is available in Calgary.
Tuk Tuk Thai - Inglewood has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 1 year to less than 2 years
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Tuk Tuk Thai - Inglewood:
Tuk Tuk Thai, a busy and quickly expanding restaurant chain, is looking for professional, friendly and versatile Team Members to create outstanding guest experiences while processing all customer transactions when working at the Front Counter; and can prepare meals according to our standard recipes and to the Chef’s specifications when working in the kitchen.
Read more on Tuk Tuk Thai - Inglewood job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Tuk Tuk Thai - Inglewood? It’s time to take action!