What Anton Freight Inc. is Hiring for:
Company: Anton Freight Inc.
Business information: Anton Freight Inc. offers transportation delivering drywall to required destinations
Business Address: 61 Hidden Spring Green N.W. Calgary, AB T3A 5N2
Work Location: Same as above, must occasionally travel to various locations in routes around Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
Type of Employment: Full time – permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Establish and implement policies and standards for the transportation and storage of goods
- Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods
- Negotiate for services and preferential rates
- Ensure transport compliance with regulations
- Oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue
- Monitor and being involved in the company's or department's performance, prepare reports for the owners of the company, and plan for changes to schedules and policies
- Arrange for shipping documentation and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit
- May occasionally support in the operation and driving of the company’s semi-truck as part of a two-person team or convoy to transport drywall to customers
- Receive and relay information to other workers in the company
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes and other equipment
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption
- Recruit personal and oversee their training
- Supervise the personal to be hired by the company
- Maintain the company standards and high reputation
- Check that the information in the driver logbook is accurate
- Assist in loading trailers
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Education: A bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering OR transportation, logistics or a related field is required
- Experience: at least 5 years of experience in transportation operations are required
- A Class 1/1F/A Driver’s license is required
- Willing to occasionally travel for extended periods and/or overnight
Work conditions and Physical capabilities: Large workload, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Sitting, Overtime required, Physically demanding
Personal suitability: Organized, Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Accurate, Client focus, Values and ethics, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Judgment, Initiative, Reliability
Salary: $46.98 hourly, 50 to 60 hours per week
Benefits: Company vehicle (truck) provided, accommodation and meals provided only when spending the night in another city if delivery of product is required.
Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedule is Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The work schedule can occasionally include weekends, traveling to other provinces and overnights
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 61 Hidden Spring Green N.W. Calgary, AB T3A 5N2
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from Anton Freight Inc. is available in Calgary.
Anton Freight Inc. has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Valid Driver Licenses
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Anton Freight Inc.:
Anton Freight Inc. offers transportation delivering drywall to required destinations
Read more on Anton Freight Inc. job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Anton Freight Inc.? It’s time to take action!