Warehouse Worker (Various Positions)
What UPS is Hiring for:
Warehouse Worker (Various shift openings)
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Workers at our Calgary location starting at $15.00 per hour with top rates of $28.71 per hour.
· Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
· Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
· Job Location: 22 Aero Drive NE Calgary AB
· Work days: Monday - Fridays*
· Scheduled Shift: (3-5+ hour shifts)
- Start between Noon an 13:00
- Start at 16:00
- Start at 20:00
· Category: Warehouse Operations
*Warehouse Workers/ Sorters will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume. Employees are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
· Ability to follow set procedures
· Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
· Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
· Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
· Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
· Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
· Full training provided
· Weekly pay (every Friday)
· Wage starts at $15.00 per hour
· Guaranteed wage progression up to $28.71 per hour
· Extended health and dental benefits
· Group insurance and pension benefits
· Opportunities for advancement
· Tuition reimbursement, up to $1000 to $2000 per semester (Conditions apply)
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
Location / region:
This listing from UPS is available in Calgary NE.
UPS has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- Criminal record check
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
Parcel delivery service established in 1907. The Building is located at 22 Aero Drive NE Calgary Alberta, currently employs over 600 Calgary Residents.
Read more on UPS job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from UPS? It’s time to take action!