Class 1 Driver - Dedicated Pneumatic Super B
What Tri-Line Carriers LP is Hiring for:
We at Tri-Line are currently seeking a Class 1 Driver for our pneumatic bulk haul with Iko. This dedicated run is completed 2 times daily hauling from Exshaw to Calgary. The position is ideal for those looking for a work/life balance as there will be 4 scheduled afternoon or night shifts per week.Successful candidates will have a strong work history dealing super-B/tankers and experience with pneumatic air cans is specifically will be a definite asset.
- Work/Life Balance
- Medical Benefits
- Year-Round Work
- Load/Unload/Waiting - All Activities Paid
- Boot Allowance
- Valid Class 1 Driver's License
- Clean driver's abstract
- Clean criminal record
- Minimum of 5 years Class 1 driving experience.
- MUST have 2 years hauling Super B's
- 1 year of pneumatic bulker experience
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment to safety
- Strong demonstration of collision avoidance and 360 degree awareness
- Demonstrates high quality customer service
- Exceptional professionalism
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment medicals, criminal record checks, drug screening and a road evaluation as part of the recruitment process.
Thank-you, we look forward to your application!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $328.50 per day
Location / region:
This Part-time listing from Tri-Line Carriers LP is available in Calgary.
Tri-Line Carriers LP has indicated that these are the requirements for the listing:
- 5 Years Class 1 Driving Experience
- 2 years experience hauling Super B's
- 1 year pneumatic bulker experience
Requirements may not be comprehensive. Confirm w/employer.
About Tri-Line Carriers LP:
From terminals in Calgary, AB, Medicine Hat, AB, Edmonton, AB and Winnipeg, MB our experienced team of professionals provide exceptional transportation services to customers in a wide range of industries, including drywall, lumber, CO2 and bulk commodities throughout North America. We are a member of Alberta Transportation’s premier carrier program “Partner’s in Compliance” and we hold a Certificate of Recognition from Alberta Worker’s Compensation Board.
Read more on Tri-Line Carriers LP job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Tri-Line Carriers LP? It’s time to take action!