Community Health Worker
What Interior Health is Hiring for:
|We are currently seeking a Community Health Worker to join our team in Lillooet. Do you pride yourself on your positive attitude and strong work ethics? Are you dedicated to delivering patient-centered care? If the answer is 'yes' then we want to hear from you!
As a Community Health Worker, you will work as part of a dynamic team of Nurses and LPNs who support Community Clients’ independence and ability to stay at home. Community Health Workers provide home support services to clients, by assisting with personal care and daily living, while promoting maximum independence. Community Health Workers are key players in the home health care plan for each client.
This position is a 0.63 FTE position with the following range of hours: Thursday/Friday/Saturday – 0700-1300, Sunday/Monday – 1600-2200, 25 hours per week, 5 hours a day.
Typical duties include:
• Activities of daily personal care, such as bathing, dressing, grooming and oral hygiene
• Household duties related to maintaining a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Meal preparation in accordance with designated plans
• Assistance with mobility and transfers
• Observing and reporting changes in client behaviour and condition
• Performing delegated tasks according with training and procedures
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Everyone plays a role in the care continuum.
If you are looking for an opportunity to do meaningful work supporting your clients while working with a great team, Lillooet home support is the place for you. Apply today!
CLICK HERE To Apply!
Location / region:
This Part-time listing from Interior Health is available in Calgary.
About Interior Health:
Read more on Interior Health job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Interior Health? It’s time to take action!