What 2200867 Alberta Ltd is Hiring for:
Reporting to the CEO, the Midstream Engineer will be responsible for helping with evaluation of new projects. Subsequently, the Midstream Engineer will be responsible for assisting with the designing, building and management of projects undertaken. This is a full-time position.
- Assisting with performance of well-rounded strategic analysis, and preparation of business and engineering plan for potential projects.
- Ensuring that the project scope complies with all regulatory, environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Helping with project execution activities including financial and scheduling constraints, in compliance with the regulatory, environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Acting as a Project Engineer with a focus for the safety, cost, schedule and quality performance.
- Completion of accurate project documentation, and support document turn-over and close-out activities.
- Ensuring an appropriate level of communication with management and other stakeholders.
- Providing project management reports for management as required.
- An engineering degree and a minimum of 2 years of engineering, construction and project management experience.
- Preference will be given to individuals with a midstream background or relevant experience.
- Must be currently registered with a Professional Engineering Association in Canada.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize work continuously on a day to day basis.
- Passion for project management, and possessing strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously with little direction and solve problems.
- Ability to travel and work on projects throughout Western Canada.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity.
Start Date: August 15, 2020
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Please send your resume and cover letter before August 1, 2020 to:
Attn: HR Department
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location / region:
This listing from 2200867 Alberta Ltd is available in Calgary.
About 2200867 Alberta Ltd:
Operating as BST Midstream. This is a startup midstream and infrastructure company focusing on strategic small and mid-sized infrastructure projects in Western Canada. The business is well capitalized and has experienced management to execute its vision of building a portfolio of profitable infrastructure assets.
Read more on 2200867 Alberta Ltd job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from 2200867 Alberta Ltd? It’s time to take action!