Part-Time Live-In Assistant Resident Manager
What Midland Development Ltd. is Hiring for:
A well-established Property Management company is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Live-In Assistant Resident Manager for a 120 unit property in southwest Calgary near Westhills Shopping Centre.
This position requires the applicant to be available to work approximately 8-9 days a month on a fixed alternating schedule. The candidate will be required to work one full day per week and every second weekend. Compensation for work is $800 a month, plus a large 2 bedroom suite including heat, power and water.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Resident Manager when on duty are:
- Attend to tenant requests or maintenance calls.
- Contact repairmen as required for emergencies or next day service.
- Make regular rounds to safeguard the premises and ensure public areas are in clean condition.
- Show available units for rent and oversee tenants move-in and move-outs.
- Complete Lease Signing procedures and move-in walkthroughs
- Complete Move-out/Eviction procedures and walkthroughs
- Follow up on general repairs and improvements in the building
- Maintenance of common areas and grounds
- (Landscaping, and snow removal are under contract but must be maintained in between services)
- Ensure the "quiet enjoyment" and safety of the premises.
• Previous experience preferred
• General maintenance knowledge required
• Good command of the English language
EMPLOYMENT REFERENCES required.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Location / region:
This Part-time listing from Midland Development Ltd. is available in Calgary.
About Midland Development Ltd.:
Midland Development is a property management company offering apartments rentals in South West Calgary.
Read more on Midland Development Ltd. job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Midland Development Ltd.? It’s time to take action!