What Farm Credit Canada is Hiring for:
Job number: R-1002725
Location: Red Deer, Alberta
Closing date: August 25, 2021
Language required: English
Worker Type: Permanent
Passion for agriculture required:
Manage relationships with local producers and be responsible for a developing loan portfolio. You’ll tailor financing packages to meet your customers’ needs, including both lending and non-lending products, and help them build success.
What you’ll do:
- Work with customers to build financing packages that meet their business needs
- Build relationships with FCC customers and internal partners
- Look for opportunities to build your loan portfolio
- Travel to visit customers on their farm or in the office
- Analyze customer financial information
- Create, process and approve new credit facilities
What we’re looking for:
- Confident communicator with strong analytical skills
- Ability to connect and build business relationships
- Sales and negotiation skills combined with sound judgment
- Self-starter who embraces change
- Organizational pro who can manage multiple priorities
What you’ll need:
- A degree in agriculture, business or commerce and at least three years of related ag finance or sales experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); a professional agrologist designation is an asset
- A drive to help others achieve their goals
- A love for agriculture
Location / region:
This Full-time listing from Farm Credit Canada is available in Red Deer.
About Farm Credit Canada:
FCC is Canada’s leading agriculture and food lender, with a healthy loan portfolio of more than $38 billion. Our employees are dedicated to the future of Canadian agriculture and food. We provide flexible, competitively priced financing, management software, information and knowledge specifically designed for the agriculture and food industry. As a self-sustaining Crown corporation, we provide an appropriate return to our shareholder, and reinvest our profits back into the industry and communities we serve. Visit fcc.ca or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and on Twitter.
Read more on Farm Credit Canada job listings
Ready to apply ?
Interested in this lead from Farm Credit Canada? It’s time to take action!