La Crosse Health and Rehab, located in Coeur d'Alene, ID (although the job post says Calagry, this is because I couldn't choose Idaho) is a skilled nursing facility. They also have a 23 bed vent unit where we are in need of a Respiratory Therapist. This position would require the evaluation and treatment of patients with breathing disorders. Will also assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care treatments, including supervision of respiratory therapy technicians.
- Current state license as a Respiratory Therapist required.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates good judgment, initiative, problem solving, decision making, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
At La Crosse Health, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
We will take care of TN Visas for any potential candidates